German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
Just came across this deal and figured I would share it with you.
3 antlers for $27 (I got an additional $5 off for signing up) and from what I have seen, that's a good price.
https://doggyloot.com/r/78401-d565d0

The website says while supplies last so no idea how long this will be around for.

Thank you. :)

·
Registered
30,388 Posts
ad says Elk

Doggy Details

Chewing: it can relieve boredom and stress, strengthen a pup's jaw, clean his teeth, and keep him busy for hours (and we all know a busy pup means a happy owner)! But lots of dog chews have unhealthy ingredients or can splinter apart and get stinky. And for you doggylooters with not-so-little pups, most chews disappear within minutes! That's why we're excited to bring you some wonderful, all-natural elk antlers at a discounted price!
Today's deal is $27 for three naturally-shed elk antlers, usually priced at $43. These chews are not only irresistible to dogs - they're incredibly long-lasting! The antlers are collected each year when Rocky Mountain elk naturally shed, and they're guaranteed to not splinter, get smelly or stain your carpet. They're longer lasting than any other chews out there! All antlers are naturally a little different, so your pup will never get bored chewing them! Antlers are also rich in calcium and minerals and don't contain a single artificial ingredient! They even have rounded edges to ensure maximum safety for your pup.

• Limited quantity available - get 'em while they last!
  • Each antler ranges from five to eight inches in length and two to three inches in thickness. Because they're natural, each antler will vary in size and shape.
  • All orders ship via UPS Mail Innovations and will arrive within 6-8 business days of purchase.

·
Registered
287 Posts
What a great site! TFS! Incidentally, how long do antlers last? They are so expensive I have been afraid to try since my dogs chew through everything in like five minutes

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
If I remember right, Bismarck's dog broke a tooth on an antler. *calling Bismarck*
I don't think anything is fool proof.

I've given them to Gunner, but he loses interest really fast.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Thanks for the tip! bought six just in case the duggies luv em!

Jelpy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We have been giving them to Aria for the last few months and she loves them! They last the longest from anything else we have tried such as bully sticks or knuckle bones and seems to be a nice change for her. We also do not let her just chew it whenever she wants. Usually after she shows us she knows how to behave properly or after training she gets them as a reward for a little while.

I personally have never seen one break or splinter and the website says they will not break or splinter as well. It is also a great inside, non messy treat they can chew on and unlike raw bones or bully sticks, they do not stink or leave any residue/stains.

I have previously ordered some and I just ordered 2 more sets. And if you sign up, you get an extra $5 off so 22 for all 3, not bad.

Here is the link again: https://doggyloot.com/r/78401-d565d0

·
Registered
95 Posts
In my mail today I just received 6 8 inch medium elk antlers- oh no- was that from the guy in michigan off eBay or best bully sticks..I honestly can't remember
But zoey did chew on the split one for about 15 minutes and now sound asleep.

Let's see if she likes it when she wakes up.
Xoxo

·
Banned
11,005 Posts
I think they can break teeth.

Today's "deal" (at least here) is duck treats, those things look freaking NASTY :sick:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts