German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked around and didn't see this covered, I apologize if I am asking a repeat question.
Anyway, I started Marco on a raw diet about two weeks ago. He has been gaining a little weight and seems to have much more energy than he did on the kibble. Things seems to be going very well. My only concern though, today he was inside and had a little accident. While I was cleaning it up I noticed that there were some pieces of bone. Looked like he just hadn't chewed it up completely. He is not one to wolf his food down normally so I am not really worried about that. My question, will the bone like this cause any internal damage, or can their system handle it?
Thanks for everything guys.
Israel

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Before I started feeding my ferret the Nature's Variety medallions, I fed him stuff like the chicken wings and backs, and he would poop out little bone fragments every now and then and he's fine. I'm sure your pup's gonna be fine. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.