German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually joined in September but I am new to all this so I did not know to introduce myself. This forum has helped me so much and it is great that I can post and maybe help someone with my own experiences. I have 5 dogs all together. I just recently added my new puppy Jamie Lee(GSD). She is named after my husband's favorite actress Jamie Lee Curtis. Victor my other shepherd is going on 20 months. My husband and I just this year got the GSDs and we are so impressed with the breed. I was doing research for help with Victor and came across this site so I decided to join in. I am so glad I did. So anyway just wanted to introduce all of us and say Hi. Here are some pics of Victor and Jamie Lee:

Victor-20 months he takes such good pics

This is Jamie Lee she is going on 14wks now. She just got done playing in this one.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Good looking dogs and welcome to the site! Glad you see you figured out how to post photos... just means you'll have to keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Welcome from Lewisville (North of Dallas)! What beautiful dogs you have. Glad another Texan has joined on. This website is great!! Every one is so helpful and has great information. Do be afraid to ask any question or discuss any issues you might have. Chances are some here as dealt with it or has an answer. I love this form!!! :) Where is Texas do you live??

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Welcome from Pearland (south of Houston)! Love Victor's expression!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you to everyone for making us feel welcome. I am in the sticks. I live about 20 miles out of Livingston. Most people don't know where that is. Thanks for all the compliments on Victor and Jamie Lee!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.