German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor has a beautiful GSD and was telling me a pretty cool story the other day. He owns a shop and his GSD is with him every minute of every day. She is huge and makes sure there is no funny business at the shop. One time he was getting ready to close and these two guys come in walking around the shop pretending to look at stuff but not really. He had a bad feeling about them so he told them that he was closing up. One walked outside and the other was still walking around. The first guy was nowhere to be seen. At this point his GSD who sees tons of strangers every day is pacing back and forth,behind the counter, extremely unusual for her. My friend looks out the side window and the guy is standing on the side of the shop. He's starting to get freaked out because he is there by himself and these guys are obviously up to no good. So whats he do? Opens the door that goes behind the counter and letting his gsd out into the salesfloor and says "I'm closed man" she goes balistic and the dude runs outside and they both go across the street and stand there. Now he has to leave because he's closed so he called the cops and told them something wasnt right. The cops came and questioned them and one of them had a warrant. We have had a bunch of armed robberies lately in the area and its always two guys. Whos to say these werent the same guys, like I said another GSD saves the day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts