German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,873 Posts
mike98 the reason people are concerned is because of the lack of information on the website.It makes a puppy buyer feel more confident when the pedigrees and health tests are listed.Just give them a call and ask your questions.
My white shepherd I was lucky enough to find at a shelter when he was around 12 wks old.The only health problem he had was a sensitive stomach which was solved by finding the right food for him.He had a wonderful temperament.He excelled at playing frisbee and could catch a ball like the best football receiver you've ever seen:)

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice, look them all up, https://www.working-dog.com/ is an excellent resource. They have a good app for your phone too. Do you have one of these for the Sire? The breeder should have given you an AKC "Litter Certificate" written across the top identifying the Sire and Dam. Maybe he didn't because the Sire is not registered or registerable?
I don't have the dog yet but all the paperwork is there and coming with him the mom and dad are on the paperwork I shared both lines with dna great temperament and average age with both is right at 12

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
I don't have the dog yet but all the paperwork is there and coming with him the mom and dad are on the paperwork I shared both lines with dna great temperament and average age with both is right at 12

Nice, best of luck. Still fun to peruse working dog if you have the time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
mike98 the reason people are concerned is because of the lack of information on the website.It makes a puppy buyer feel more confident when the pedigrees and health tests are listed.Just give them a call and ask your questions.

My white shepherd I was lucky enough to find at a shelter when he was around 12 wks old.The only health problem he had was a sensitive stomach which was solved by finding the right food for him.He had a wonderful temperament.He excelled at playing frisbee and could catch a ball like the best football receiver you've ever seen:)
I talked to them at 3am till about 5 530 I got all my questions answered forwarded everything to my vet this morning and everything so far is in order I don't want to get into particulars yet because I don't have all the information yet but the paperwork I have is legit and there is a working side in the line

·
Registered
587 Posts
I talked to them at 3am till about 5 530 I got all my questions answered forwarded everything to my vet this morning and everything so far is in order I don't want to get into particulars yet because I don't have all the information yet but the paperwork I have is legit and there is a working side in the line

Curious how much they are asking for white GSD WL or what they are going for. PM me if you want to share and don't want to post it here.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice, best of luck. Still fun to peruse working dog if you have the time.
So I am going to do that because I need to get over my for what ever reason is with females I want a Male and female so I will have my boy get him settled and see how it goes get a female after

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I am also curious as to how much they are asking for the pup. You can PM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing it on the forum.:smile2:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Unfortunately I lost my dog and house to my ex in the divorce so I'm in wakefield temporarily and looking for a place to move

I live in Wakefield, work in Burlington.

I also lost my GSD (Duke) and house in a divorce. Didn't really lose the house, I moved out could not take him with me immediately. She stayed for the next three years. I wanted the dog back but she wouldn't give him to me. "I didn't want this dog, but he is mine now". He passed this year at 10.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I live in Wakefield, work in Burlington.

I also lost my GSD (Duke) and house in a divorce. Didn't really lose the house, I moved out could not take him with me immediately. She stayed for the next three years. I wanted the dog back but she wouldn't give him to me. "I didn't want this dog, but he is mine now". He passed this year at 10.
Dam all of that sounds so familiar she is keeping the house she lost her mind when I said I want to work something out with her to split custody next morning the dog was gone nothing I could do Massachusetts looks at them as property and any custody agreement is not valid

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dam all of that sounds so familiar she is keeping the house she lost her mind when I said I want to work something out with her to split custody next morning the dog was gone nothing I could do Massachusetts looks at them as property and any custody agreement is not valid

We can commiserate over a few beers at our play date.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sounds good can I ask where you found a place to move to and do you need a roommate or no any other places

I don't need a roommate at the moment Mike. Just bought a house with my girlfriend. I've been divorced for a while (7 years), lived south of the city and moved to Beacon Hill for a bit. Girlfriend brought me to the North Shore. Moved in with her in Melrose for a bit and then decided to buy a house. Divorce is expensive! Fingers crossed I don't screw this relationship up and loose the dog!! I am still not that familiar with the area, but there are a ton of dog friendly rentals out there.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts