German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! It's been nearly two months since I've posted anything about Ghost, my WSS. He's been doing incredible! He is now 60 ish pounds and nearing 25 inches tall. He also got the big upgrade to a 48 inch crate with a fitted crate mat:surprise: He was having to bend his neck to stand up in his old 42 inch so I knew it was time for an upgrade. We have been hitting hard with obedience as he's in his 'edgy rebellious teen' stage where he's been starting to 'test' me you could say. He has improved a LOT! He seems to be slowly coming out of it, thank god!:smile2:He will be hitting 7 months on the 9th of this month, which is insane! Enjoy these photos of him, including that wonky one where he looks like a crackhead, I hope it makes you laugh:grin2::grin2: (Just something unrelated, does anybody know of a good agility/ dock diving trainer in the Boise/ Meridian area in Idaho? I've been trying to search but to not much luck)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
The last photo cracks me up!
I didn't even know dogs could make that expression.

Cool that you want to do dock diving and agility!
I'm in NC so not much help with that..but I know there are people here that do the dock diving/agility, maybe post in the Dog Sports section?

·
Super Moderator
7,267 Posts
Yup,he looks like he's considering what mischief to get up to next:)Love his happy expression!

Reactions: GhostWSS

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
We are hooked on Dock Diving, were lucky to have 2 competition pools indoors. Hope you find something

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello, everyone! It's been nearly two months since I've posted anything about Ghost, my WSS. He's been doing incredible! He is now 60 ish pounds and nearing 25 inches tall. He also got the big upgrade to a 48 inch crate with a fitted crate mat:surprise: He was having to bend his neck to stand up in his old 42 inch so I knew it was time for an upgrade. We have been hitting hard with obedience as he's in his 'edgy rebellious teen' stage where he's been starting to 'test' me you could say. He has improved a LOT! He seems to be slowly coming out of it, thank god!:smile2:He will be hitting 7 months on the 9th of this month, which is insane! Enjoy these photos of him, including that wonky one where he looks like a crackhead, I hope it makes you laugh:grin2::grin2: (Just something unrelated, does anybody know of a good agility/ dock diving trainer in the Boise/ Meridian area in Idaho? I've been trying to search but to not much luck)
I was going to name him ghost but still have to think more I get him next weekend

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look at those earsss!:surprise:Ghost also has huge ears, I swear he's mixed with Fennec fox :grin2:

I was going to name him ghost but still have to think more I get him next weekend

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 55 Posts