German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the fearful bubblegum!! Hubby had no clue that our loveable step grandson was out to do him harm! He gave hubby a big bucket of bubblegum for Christmas. Yesterday, while watching the Patriots game, hubby started chewing the bubble gum. Our fierce protector, Wolfie, was across the room laying on his bed, but had his eye on us. Thankfully he was on the lookout for any hidden dangers. Hubby blew a bubble and Wolfie leaped to his feet. His head was turning as he crept closer. Then the bubble popped and Wolfie knew it was time for action! He jumped on hubby, and tried to get the gum away, but hubby wouldn't let him. So then, Wolfie proceeded to give hubby an very loud lecture on the dangers of gum. The arg..arg.. oww..oww noises along with the ferocious barking told us that bubblegum is the worst type of enemy. Hubby got up, with Wolfie following, and threw his gum in the trash. Wolfie inspected the trash to make sure the gum was in there. Then he ran past hubby, knocked the tub of gum on the floor, and tried to make a mad dash away with it! We were very impressed that he knew where that darn gum lives! LOL!! I thank my lucky stars every day that we have Wolfie to protect us from evil! :cool:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
HAHA Wolfie cracks me up lol

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I would certain enjoy a tooth paste commercial a lot more if it had Wolfie destroying chewing gum, instead of some yahoo showing bacteria on your teeth!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dat dair is wun smart dawg! ;)

I'm still tryin' to figure out what makes Gretchen woof out of the window after dark. I never seem to see anything wrong out there.

Those radar dish-sized ears probably are picking up our neighborhood stray cat(s) moving through the yard. :confused:

Seriously though, cute story.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
LMAO! Wolfie the protector from gum, lol. I could almost vision the whole thing, I thought I would pee my pants laughing at this story!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wolfie is the funniest dog ever, I absolutely love the stories.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
What a good boy!!! Protecting dad from all that sugar in the gum!!! Your dentist will be so proud!!! Love wolfie stories. He's a riot! Seriously considering going to your breeder lol.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Wolfie to the rescue!!! I love Wolfie stories!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts