German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I read this craigslist add a could believe this lady. She is unreal!!! :eek: Please read the whole thing. This lady is crazy!! I feel bad for the dog!:mad:

Here is a quote from her --> Its killing me everytime he whines and makes sad faces at me. But I want you to kneel at my feet, pay me $800 and beg me to give you the dog. Then I will consider it.

Here is the link:

GSD Full Blood

·
Registered
252 Posts
wow... seriously?!?! It is hard to believe that is a serious post. She really needs to just give the GSD up to a GSD rescue and let them deal with re-homing the dog to the right person while being able to either foster or take care of the dog properly in the mean time.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Oh, haha. That's not a real ad. That's a response to an ad that was posted on Dallas Craigslist where a lady was getting rid of her 6 year old imported "service dog". I'm assuming the person who created the spoof that you posted called the original lady about the dog and was told that the "low rehoming fee" was assuming you didn't want the dog intact but they were willing to let him go intact with full registration for $800. There was this whole dramatic back-and-forth about in on Dallas Craigslist for a while.

·
Registered
32,381 Posts
Ya know, while I was reading that, that did run through my mind whether someone was really spoofing someone's post.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Haha, wow. It doesn't surprise me that it's not real.

Hey, at least they're honest though, about being the dumb ones. Haha.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
its a spoof ad. i see them constantly. I've seen one about a dog, that yes she actually did end up rehoming anyway but it was still pretty funny. She got a puppy she couldnt handle as she's the only one home and living her life through a wheel chair with no transportation. It was a hilarious ad. She called him demon dog. Another was about a cat, but she put a disclaimer at the end of the ad that despite all the trouble they had with the cat, the cat was staying with them. Spoof ads are so funny sometimes.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh now I get it! I though it could have been a joke. I couldn't believe this lady when I first read her ad. I had to share it. Woops....... :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
yea i saw one of those ads. It was all about a woman with the perfect cat as long as you don't mind being scratched and cosnstanly having to pick up poo.:laugh:
there funny but usually really obviously fake

·
Registered
121 Posts
Oh my god! What a creepy wack job! I feel so bad for that dog, if there really even is one..... Some people just get off doing sick creepy things like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts