German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
That’s funny
They are all vying to sound like the best dog trainer when none has actually had eyes on the dog in a tense situation. That picture says it all. The “handler” is wearing a suit, a tie and dress shoes, with a towel under his arm and something else in his right hand. If the dog was to lunge or bark or bite one of those other two men, he doesn’t even have full control over the leash to physically stop the dog.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
All kinds of problems right there in that photo. 5 at first glance. This isn't going to go well since no one seems to know what they're doing, Bidens included..
View attachment 571785

A handler walks Major, one of President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden's dogs, on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, Wednesday, March 31, 2021. (Mandel Ngan/Pool via AP)
Yes. Where did they get that handler? I bet he’s just a glorified dog walker.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
It is funny. It’s a guessing game as to what went on. See that photo that @wngsd posted. It’s one picture of the story.
This photo is on the same day you see the the man with the grey hair is Dale Haney. Dale Haney is the White House resident national park supervisor and dog walker. Major certainly does not look happy with Dale Haney at all. It look as if something possibly could of happened between the two of them. I don’t think the men in suits planned to be walking major but did so on a needed basis. That is just my assumption.

Attachments

41 - 47 of 47 Posts