German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( I shouldn't got my hopes up. Im almost certain Im seeing DM set in. I was so used to the HD getting worse and bringing her down so hard this year, I hadn't seen earlier signs. She's beginning to drag her paws and rear--instead of hopping...and it seems overnight she is becoming bladder and bowel incontinent. I just don't know what to do....

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I'm so sorry :( Maybe you should take her to the vet and see what they say? Just try to make her as comfortable as possible!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
So sorry for what you're going through. I know it's hard. Stay strong for her.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
I am so sorry. Until I came on this forum I did not know about DM not sure Im better off. My hopes and prayers for you and Misty at this really difficult time.

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
I am so sorry. We had Linus for 15 years and the last year was very rough. .... sometimes you have to look into their eyes and figure out what is best.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are all great! Thanks for listening to me moan and cry and feel sorry for myself--and just getting it! She's waring me out with worry..Today was another good day..Im beginning to think it's nights that are getting hard for her because she is still trying to do her thing during the day, and it's just wearing her down fighting so hard, so I think Im definitely getting a brace or harness of some type. As long as she is still fighting, I am too :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts