German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
She's beautiful. BUMP BUMP~~~ for the pretty lady!!!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Ok, must be a black GSD thing, LOL I have many pics of
them sad looking eyes...................... :(

BUMP for the black beauty ! Gotta love them BGSD's !!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
5,708 Posts

Meet Peaches. She's a one year old shepherd who was surrendered to the shelter and she is looking for her forever home. Her former owner wrote that she gets along with children and dogs and is crate and leash trained. She likes to play fetch, take walks, be petted, swim and is a good watch dog. Please visit Peaches today and consider adopting her. Click here for Shelter Hours and Directions!
ADOPT A PET - SAVE A LIFE!
PETNOTE*
ALL dogs will be NEUTERED AND SPAYED before leaving the shelter. Please give this pet a second chance. Visit the shelter and fill out an application today. If calling the shelter about this dog, please refer to the ABOVE ID#

Puts the icing on the cake when sad eyes + ears back..................

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I want her is there anyone that can start a transport for her?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Oh Kay13411, that is so nice of you! Anyone? Transport please!!??? Those sad eyes just got me

·
Registered
101 Posts
I live in Syracuse and travel to Oneonta with my 3 dogs every weekend to visit friends. If she is good with other dogs I would be more than happy to meet in Binghamton and bring her to Syracuse.

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wish I lived closer so I could help. I sure hope you can get her and work out a transport to you. Come on people, I know we have plenty of people on this board that can help. Maybe post something on the transport list.

·
5,627 Posts
If you've talked to the shelter about adopting her and have references I can help get her to northern PA.

I could possibly do it this weekend but if not then not until next Sat.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Any word yet? Can we cross post to the transportation forum if she is still interested?

·
Registered
32,034 Posts
If you've talked to the shelter about adopting her and have references I can help get her to northern PA.

I could possibly do it this weekend but if not then not until next Sat.
If it's next weekend, I can meet Jamie in NEPA somewhere and transport to BGM or Syracuse, depending on the meeting point.

Has she been temperament tested? Dog? Kids? Cats? Does she meet the criteria that Kay needs?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Just got off the phone with the shelter and she has been adopted. Dam!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I used to live in mt holly, right across the cemetary entrance (the nice house lol)

My bud lookin for a dog. He wants another gsd.. Time for a call

1 - 17 of 17 Posts