German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a couple of months ago I posted a thread asking if my new puppy looked like she had any Shepherd in her. The general consensus was no, or it was too soon to tell. Scout is now 15 weeks old and weighs a little over 26 lbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. She was supposed to be something like a 75/25 gsd/beagle mix, if the owner was right about whatever her dog was and that the neighbor's gsd was in fact Scout's father. Either way, just figured I post some pictures since some people in the other thread suggested it. :D

·
Registered
9,950 Posts
Well, to me, that does look like a GSD/beagle mix. I do see some Shepherd there.
Stinkin' cute...

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I remember her...she is growing fast. Beautiful girl:) Thanks for updating.

We always had mixed breed dogs growing up...it was interesting to see what they would end up looking like as they got older.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I do see GSD in there but I also see the beagle side too. That ratty tag tail of hers lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehe. Thanks.

I gotta admit though, I'm kind of disappointed those satellite dishes are trying to stand up. Floppy ears are adorable. :)

·
Registered
9,950 Posts
Hehe. Thanks.

I gotta admit though, I'm kind of disappointed those satellite dishes are trying to stand up. Floppy ears are adorable. :)
Well, you won't get much agreement on that here.
Most of us probably are convinced that you were praying for them to stand :D

·
Registered
9,950 Posts
I do see GSD in there but I also see the beagle side too. That ratty tag tail of hers lol.
I know, right? The muzzle and expression.
Stinkin' cute. Especially with those ears, LOL

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
She's adorable. My dog growing up was probably a shep beagle mix of some sort. More shep coloring than yours but I see similarities! She was an amazing dog! I'm sure scout will be too.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, my little sister is convinced I've got the best of both worlds. At least, she thought that until Scout attempted to eat one of her guinea pigs but that's a story for another time...

It's a shame I don't hunt because once she gets on a trail, nothing short of a leash or a fence is gonna get her back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts