German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only my second post here, but I figured I would share Scarlett's progress. She is getting a bit wild and frisky, but overall she is a great pup/ my best friend.

At the dog park she will only get half way in the water and watch other dogs play around. I just registered for a 6 week puppy obedience course which I am pretty excited about as I get to bond with her more! (and get some behaviors adjusted....lol)

Here is a picture! Also, if someone could tell me how to embed photos, that would be great!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your kind words! I'm still scratching my head on what she will look like as she gets older. She has darkened A LOT!! Her tail is also starting to get a bit fluffier.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Also, if someone could tell me how to embed photos, that would be great!
I use photobucket and it can be somewhat of a process but gets easier the more you do it (had to learn for school)

So when you upload a photo to photobucket click on the photo you want to use and on the side there will be a box that looks like this :

You can click on the box with the URL next to DIRECT and it will copy that address.

Then you go back to this site and in the text box there is an image with a mountain that looks like this:

a box will pop up prompting you for the image address and you just paste the URL in that box and press okay :) just make sure photos are with in forum regulated size (800x600). To make sure your photo worked click the "Preview Post" button and if it did you're good to go :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lovely, she's surely a sweetheart with interesting coat, do you have any knowledge or seen her parents?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts