German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we went to the rodeo parade. Ammo enjoyed it and made a new friend. The picture doesn't do justice to how close they actually were to each other.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1374336946.723786.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1374336956.868578.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't even realize he had got so close till I looked up from my phone and saw the 2 of them nose to nose.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
They are frugal castrated Tudanca, not agressive fighting bulls. Still, I wouldn't risk, there could be some young bulls.
Your dog on the picture looks as he is ready to herd them.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are frugal castrated Tudanca, not agressive fighting bulls. Still, I wouldn't risk, there could be some young bulls.
That particular one was as tall as me with a horn span of about 7 foot.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Young bulls hate dogs. Not without reason we have this name "a bully". It was long ago, I walked with my dog through green fields separated by hedges and fences. Suddenly I heard a snort at the back, and saw 4 young bulls. They were dark and big. My dog stupidly rushed forward and started to bark at them, she didn't see them before me following us . The youngsters attacked immediately, all four went at my dog, started to chase her round, one moment I thought it was the end of her. Then she guessed to jump through the gap between two beams of the fence and continued to bark from the other side, obviously very scared. Then the bulls looked at me. It didn't take me long to join my dog! I grabbed her mouth and was crouching and holding her to me quite a while, the bulls didn't want to leave. All four trotted away with their tails up and dissapeared behind short trees, the earth trembled under their massive hooves...

·
Registered
482 Posts
They're Texas Longhorn. Can't out-horn span the Texas longhorn. :cool:

Great pictures. I'd love to take Mia to the stock yards here when they bring the cows through, but I'd be too worried about her behavior around such large creatures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts