German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
14,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sin and I work on training everyday. Sometimes, not all of the time, I have to repeat a command twice to him. Usually he does it right away on the first command. But he is 16 months old and he can be a hard headed goofball. I felt that the treats I was using were good but I wanted him to have something tastier, hoping that I could get him to preform every command the first time I say it and not the second. So I went out and bought Wellness WellBites Chicken & Venison Recipe and you would not believe how fast he is to do every command that I ask him to do the first time I say it. :D I do not reward with the treat everytime, I will either say "Good boy" or pet him or I will through his ball to him. But he does everything the first time now because he thinks he will get his delicious treat. I rip the treat into 3 or 4 pieces. They smell so good! Like yummy beef jerky, I almost ate one myself :blush:

Anyways I thought you guys might want to try them.

Wholesome Grains, Fruits & Veggies you can see
Wheat Free
Contains No Corn, Soy, or Artificial Colors or Flavors
2 kinds of fresh meat in each flavor
Perfect for training, treating or just plain spoiling!

We know you want to show your dog extra love with a treat that is as healthy and wholesome as it is delicious.

Our special little WellBites combine a unique blend of healthy ingredients like lamb, salmon, sweet potatoes, apples, blueberries and flaxseed into a soft, tasty and nutritious treat.

· Super Moderator
Cava, floofy supermodel
20,485 Posts
Yep, my dogs love them! My favorite local pet supply place has a 'buy 4 get one free' policy on practically everything, so I tried all the flavors. I like that they're really easy to break up with my fingers so I don't need to cut them up in advance.

· Registered
14,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have all different flavors too like:

Beef & Turkey Recipe

Chicken & Lamb Recipe

Chicken & Vension Recipe

Lamb & Salmon Recipe

Turkey & Duck Recipe

· Registered
14,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, my dogs love them! My favorite local pet supply place has a 'buy 4 get one free' policy on practically everything, so I tried all the flavors. I like that they're really easy to break up with my fingers so I don't need to cut them up in advance.
I know! They are easy to rip apart. I love them :wub:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.