German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Vega • Von Braun •
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I primarily come to simply share my photos of VB and Vega, so I apologize if that’s annoying to everyone on the forums-my family absolutely hates that they are all I talk about, and how I’m always “too busy with the dogs”, and only frame photos of my dogs 😂
Anyone else this obsessed with their dogs?Or am I just crazy? (if I am I don’t care to be sane) 😂

Anyways, Here are some of my new favorite photos of my pack:
Water Dog Mountain Snow Carnivore
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Wood
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Snout
Water Dog Carnivore Dog breed Herding dog
Plant Dog Mountain Carnivore Tree

·
Registered
102 Posts
Same here! Husband thinks I am OTT! I don't care!!!

With such beautiful dogs you have (I know you are thinking, yes I know they are beautiful! Lol), it's wrong not to be obsessed with them!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nope, you're pretty normal because GSD's are amazing dogs. :) My own Instagram and Facebook accounts are full of pictures of my dog. And your dogs and photos of them are beautiful!

·
Super Moderator
5,655 Posts
Our kids joked that when we pass away they won't get any inheritance. It will all go to the dogs.
Your two look stunning. Fell free to brag and boast.

·
Registered
294 Posts
My husband has repeatedly told people, 'For goodness sake, DON'T ask her about her dog!!!" And has told me, you need a T-shirt warning people (with that saying). 😂
I won't say I live for the photos, but I love starting my day seeing what new ones people have posted.
In conversations with my niece who lives in Washington (we are in Montana), I have to remind myself to ask about her and the family's welfare before I surge on to their two dogs. :D She is lovingly tolerant and dutifully texts me pics regularly.
Post on!!!

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
We have a family chat on WhatsApp and my daughters who's away at university, complains if I don't regularly post dog updates and photos

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
You need to be obsessed in order to raise a GSD well. I can't get enough of my dogs. Only you guys here understand that. I have to limit my dog talk among friends and family but they are on my mind most of the time.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Oh my! the eyes on the dark one. Hellhound comes to mind. How fantastic!
seriously though, both are gorgeous and you should be proud of them.

I too talk of my doggos a lot when/if I ever actually talk to humans (it isn't too often)
I figure so what, couldn't be any worse than me having to listen to the mundane drivel that comes out of the mouths of most humans.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I know I primarily come to simply share my photos of VB and Vega, so I apologize if that’s annoying to everyone on the forums-my family absolutely hates that they are all I talk about, and how I’m always “too busy with the dogs”, and only frame photos of my dogs 😂
Anyone else this obsessed with their dogs?Or am I just crazy? (if I am I don’t care to be sane) 😂

Anyways, Here are some of my new favorite photos of my pack: wolves!!! Muddy BFFs is so cute. what do you think they are saying to each other?

View attachment 580697 View attachment 580693 View attachment 580696 View attachment 580694 View attachment 580695

1 - 20 of 25 Posts