German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just entered my 50's and it sure feels like my spring has sprung! Would love to get it back! Hmmm, a dog food that brings back the spring, I'm with you! My dog is still a pup, she needs her spring to be sprung! So, she won't be needing the stuff....lol :grin2:

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
No you are not. I have also been been eyeing my dog's 'Happy Traveler All Natural Calming Product'. Thinking about slipping some into my husbands' drink. Hmmm, he does seem to exceed the weight limit. Whole bottle might be too much?

Was also thinking about feeding some of that dog food to my mother to help with her cognitive impairment.

Uh, this is just staying between us, right? SHHHHHH! HAHAHA!

·
Super Moderator
4,739 Posts
ya'll are just crazy, you know that? although I have tried some dog snacks that actually tasted pretty decent.
just for the record, I am in my 50 somethings and this morning I told my dog..."this is my watermelon, you can't have it, you've already had yours". Wasn't watermelon a superfood a couple of years back?

·
Registered
27,243 Posts
B complex CoQ10 and fish oil. I supplement those with my dogs and snag them for myself when I remember.
Marketing is crazy...I saw a beneful commercial today and they compared feeding baneful to eating cheese sticks and crackers. Cheese stick has more nutrition than that food lol

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'm in the 50 something group as well. My spring sprung and went boing. My mind wants me to still be late 20's-30 ish but my body has taken a definite NO not happening attitude. Is it wrong that I keep hoping for my 3 year old GSD to slow down a little so I can keep up with her.

Now those Cosequin commercials. I feel like I should take those...lol :)

·
Registered
9,919 Posts
I just got out of the 50's. Juicing organic veggies has made the world of difference in energy and skin tone. Also, two young dogs help and do stuff you enjoy. AndI love my morning coffee time with the dogs. I found the 50's a time of transition and fighting aging. I have totally accepted it now and life is good.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Before switching our dog to raw, we used to buy him this one treat by Zuke's, if I recall correctly. It was like, an organic grass fed beef jerky treat from Australia. Had very few ingredients in it. This was the real deal when it came to dog treats. Compared to commercial beef jerky for people you find on store shelves, this stuff was farrrrr healthier...and tasted better! Yea, we tried it. It was very good quality jerky, as we had expected. Only better jerky I've had is ordered online from an organic foods site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts