German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok at first i was so frustrated with Togo with every single bad thing he did and now im more calm about it but im starting to wonder if its a bad thing like dont get me wrong, i still say no and try to fix it and ofc he still does it all over again but i dont get mad with him no more and his biting like i always use to get mad but now im calmer and what im really asking here is if im calm will he continue when hes older ? and i also wanted to ask if its ok when he jumps on me to bite (not hard ) but kind of pull the leash back for him not to succeed with the bite or will it just make him angrier ? I was also wondering if biting CONSTANTLY and everything normal for an almost 4 month puppy and I also kind of have a problem when people want to pet him, he lets them but nips and his nipping is hard and so i need advice on that. I just really wanna know what is normal for a gsd puppy and what is not. Thank youu

·
Super Moderator
3,602 Posts
Check out all the sticky posts at the top of this forum. There are also many recent posts asking the same questions.

·
Super Moderator
3,602 Posts
What I don't understand, because of my personality and drive to learn, is how the same questions get asked constantly. If I'm looking for information, I try and find it. All it takes is a cursory look around the puppy section to find tons of information.

I know that most people get frustrated, create an account and just post their questions. They don't understand that 12 people asked these same questions already this week.

I try to be patient :)

Reactions: Lexie’s mom

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
What I don't understand, because of my personality and drive to learn, is how the same questions get asked constantly. If I'm looking for information, I try and find it. All it takes is a cursory look around the puppy section to find tons of information.

I know that most people get frustrated, create an account and just post their questions. They don't understand that 12 people asked these same questions already this week.

I try to be patient :)
Twelve????

😉

1 - 5 of 5 Posts