German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these with my cellphone so not the best quality. Dennis brought little Dharma up yesterday as a couple here in MD bought her, they are picking her up tonight but in the mean time, I brought her to work with me. She is such an adorable sweet thing!!

Do I get a treat for going potty?? I was a good girl and held it in the crate...

Here she is running around, I'm so happy with her nerves, behind that wall that you see is a very busy highway, loud cars and trucks are flying by and she doesn't care one bit. :D

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Adorable! That's the 'collie' ear stage I was looking for (tips not up yet). Can you post that pic in the Ear Stage pictorial?

How can you part with something so cute?!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
She looks like a psychedelic dog on my computer screen. Not sure if it was your cell phone, or the calibration of my monitor, but her body has a purple-ish tint...Then her left ear (To me, right on her) is an aquamarine color. :)

Regardless of whether or not she's taken shrooms in the last hour, she's still adorable! Haha...

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
awwww she's so cute!!! :wub:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Awww she is adorable. She looks a lot like my Texas; I think that's why I can't stop gushing. =)

·
Registered
394 Posts
AWHH soooo adorable!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
she is precious!!!! oh i cant wait til i can get another puppy!!! have to wait til Shasta is where i want her to be focus wise and training wise though so definitely not happening for at least a year or two. she is just too cute.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is sooooo cute and dharma seems to fit her:)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
ya'll need to stop producing such adorable puppies!!! my husband is ready to kill me every time i open a thread with cute puppy pictures in it!!! Apparetly i get this "oh please honey they're soo cute and i'll walk them and feed them and take care of them forever ever" look on my face and he feels his wallet trying to run away and hide lol. his words.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts