German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my puppy 3 weeks ago today she was 3 days shy of being 8 weeks old and her ears are already up and have stayed that way. I have had people ask me how come and I don't understand how this could be. I have had 2 shepherds before this one and their ears would come up and flop and lean against each other. The other puppies in the litter ears were up also. I have all the papers and saw the parents so I know she is a purebred shepherd, has anybody else experienced this with their young puppies? I was kind of hoping they would grow as she does and then start flopping and leaning because I find this to be so cute.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
sometimes pups ears just come up faster than others. Nothing unusual. My little guy is 8 weeks and one of his ears is already starting to pop up. I'm hoping for the crazy ears stage because I didn't get to experience it or take all the fun pictures of her wacky ears. They were down and then they were up and that was it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My girl came to me with tiny and cute pointed ears. They've been playing around for the past week or so and currently semi up/leaning to the right. In the end, its just a waiting game to see what they'll do, if anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts