German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emma has a new thing she likes to do, which she never really did before, but recently, she has been giving away all kinds of licks and nudges, which I love, seemingly we bond that way, but she still doesn't like a good cuddle, she pulls away and almost starts to whine, I'm not sure why, but I think she thinks she's too busy to sit and cuddle, but would rather be down rough housing around, she's kind of tom boyish that way.

Who's GSD likes to cuddle or do they still have too much energy for that?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Romeo is a lover!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Meeka will tolerate a little cuddling, but does not seek it out. It seems like she is worried she won't be able to "keep an eye" on everything if I'm trying to snuggle her. Being close and getting some pet or scratch seems to be enough for her.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's so funny how every GSD has it's own unique personality, Elle, she loves to get loved and be snuggled, she'd snuggle 24/7 if you'd let her. Emma just wants to play and guard her home and protect us, but I guess it's good we have atleast one of them that wants to watch and protect!?!?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Chloe loves to snuggle. If I lay down on the floor she comes right over and lays down next to me. Cosmo will lay over by the door. If you go over to him he wants his belly rubbed, but if you try to snuggle with him he gets up and moves off. He acts like a lots of kids(boys esp) no mushy affection, you're embarrassing me. He is the great protector though.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Dieter likes to snuggle, but on a schedule. During the day (pre-dinner) he's too "busy" to snuggle, and prefers to play. After dinner is another story. I can lay on the floor and he will snuggle up next to me and chew a bone, or suck on his fluffy toy. He insists on being pressed right up against me. It's wonderful

1 - 6 of 6 Posts