German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my lady ( thts her name) is 9 months old, she always ate her food ( wellnesss) and was always hyper...for the past 3 days or so.. shes has not been herself, doesnt wanna eat.. always layin down sleeping.. im a lil worried, i looked at her stool and is normal, no diahrea etc, could it be her early stages of heat? because she havent had it yet... any opinions? because im making a vet appointment tomorrow.. thought maybe she was bored it her food, mixed it up a lil wit can food and she ate lil, shes still eating even if its a lil, but extremely tired all the time.. not even runniing fast wen i play fetch wit her.. anyone experiences this wit their dog? :(

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Glad to see you're going to the vet tomorrow--could be so many things, maybe a tick disease. Hopefully it won't be anything serious

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shes limped wen she was 5 months, gave her some aspirin then she was good, now is this.. so tick desease could be why? wat others things might get her like this? so i can tell the vet wen i see him

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I have no advice for you, unfortunately. Hopefully they can figure out what's going on when she sees the vet. Good luck, hopefully she gets back to her old self soon. :)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
What is her gum color like? It is nice and pink or pale or white?
I always worry about autoimmune diseases when a healthy active dog starts acting lethargic and down.
Ask the vet to have a blood panel done, you need to know what her blood levels are and what her body systems are doing.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Tick diseases [ehrlichia] causes anemia, joint pain, fatigue among other things. Usually there's diarrhea but not always. You'd have to have blood work done to detect it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts