German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot I even took this with all the worry of Dante's eye, but here are some pictures from the other day after the second big snow this season!

No puppies were harmed in the making of this photo... :rolleyes::p

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
906 Posts
They are beautiful! I'm wondering if Brody will look like your bi color when he's older :)

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW, they are beautiful dogs!! I love your black one!! He/She is HANDSOME!!
That is our 3 y/o boy Micah. We love him dearly and would love to know where his original owners purchased him, but they didn't give a hoot about him! Got him as a pup from a "breeder in Indiana" and put him in a small otudoor pen for the next two years. He NEVER left his pen. Gave him away free to first come first serve on craigslist when he was 2. He is a GREAT dog! They were supposed to "send his papers" but I figured if they had them they'd present them at the time, so I wasn't concerned with papers. Would've just liked to know who bred him as he's not the typical BYB dog seen around our area. They are typically badly bred showlines.

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
They are all Gorgeous, but have to agree that Micah is stunning! No ear tattoo to track the breeder down? That's too bad.

Dante is just too cute, and you can see the puppy come out when playing in the snow in the 3 older kids! Snow has that effect in general, LOL!

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No tattoo, and his microchip was chipped in the name of the old owners. Thanks :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Beautiful dogs, enjoyed the pictures! :)

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Your pack is gorgeous!!
Onyx's breeder lives in Hannah, IN and has had bi's in her litters...is he an instinctive herder?
I wonder if the dog may have came from her. The dam is a mix of WL/SL and the sire is a mixed up SL/Czech sable(if the pedigree is even real~ too many weird combo's make me question it)..threw beautiful pups but the female had no papers so no pups were ever registered.
Breeder wasn't real picky on who she sold to and the first rights in the contract weren't strict, just on paper. She'd never know if someone re-homed a pup.

·
Registered
330 Posts
They definately look like they enjoyed themselves! Who wouldn't!

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your pack is gorgeous!!
Onyx's breeder lives in Hannah, IN and has had bi's in her litters...is he an instinctive herder?
I wonder if the dog may have came from her. The dam is a mix of WL/SL and the sire is a mixed up SL/Czech sable(if the pedigree is even real~ too many weird combo's make me question it)..threw beautiful pups but the female had no papers so no pups were ever registered.
Breeder wasn't real picky on who she sold to and the first rights in the contract weren't strict, just on paper. She'd never know if someone re-homed a pup.
Sent you a pm!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Zomg! Thank you for posting these pics. We adopted a 3month old puppy in May that we were assured was FB GSD. As he has grown I have doubted the FB part. But someone mentioned to me that he might be Malinois. Here are his pics.

This is my Parker (and some Abby:D)
Tell me what you think..?? :confused:
3months

Today

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
You have a beautiful pack! Dante is stunning :wub:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Your dogs are gorgeous! Looks like a fun time in the snow!

·
Registered
470 Posts
What a gorgeous group. I am so glad you were able to rescue Micah from his imprisonment in that pen! Poor guy.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
OMG your BiColor is GORGEOUS! He looks like such a tough guy!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts