German Shepherds Forum banner

Alert! Photo of Wild and Out of Control GSD!

1K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  mssandslinger 
#1 ·
I lie. So sue me.

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh my, I don't know if could handle that,,LOL she looks soooooooo comfy:)

#4 ·
She laid there like that for like 10 minutes! I couldn't believe it. She never gets to be on the couch if we aren't there. That time when I got up she just gave me these pathetic little eyes like "I just can't get off". So I wrapped her up in the blanket and went and and did some stuff around the house. When I came back she was STILL laying there!

#5 ·
Awwww that is to cute!

#6 ·
thats no lie!!! that IS a wild and out of control GSD!!!! Its sooooooo scary!!!! my dogs are hiding in fear!!!!

(they're just jealous they dont get to be covered with a blanket on the furniture lol)

#18 ·
Very sweet pictures, King did exactly this. Just like your baby King was a huge push over and loved the comforts of life. He got them all the time.

#21 ·
Looks like she's about halfway into puppy dreamland ... :) Made me laugh, I was layin on the couch watchin the tube, DJ was layin on the floor right under me, in a quiet lil voice, I hear " woof " and moment later " woof - woof " !
I looked down and he was sound asleep.

What goof balls our furry kids are !!! :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.