German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

My girlfriend and I found a breeder 4 months ago that we really liked and got a reservation with. The litter was due this month but ended up falling through on the breeders end. She won’t be having another litter until next spring now, so we are back on the hunt for a new breeder. We are looking for a family companion/protecter. We are very active in our lifestyle with lots of outdoor activities. We were hoping to get a Black/Tan or Black/Red or mix of Tan/Red to Black. But health and temperament above anything. We are planning to start a family in the next couple years. We had a reservation on a female as we thought a girl would be a better suit for us. We live in Alberta Canada and would be open to anything in Canada or US. Was just wondering if any one out there can reference me a breeder that fit what we were looking for. Above anything else, good breeders with very ethical backgrounds. We would love to have a puppy as soon as possible as we were already ready to receive a pup in June. Sorry for the novel^^.
Thanks for your time.
Alex

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
We were hoping to get a Black/Tan or Red/Tan or mix.
Do you have examples of what you mean by this? Do you mean Black/Red? What’s a mix?

·
Banned
43 Posts
Hello all,

My girlfriend and I found a breeder 4 months ago that we really liked and got a reservation with. The litter was due this month but ended up falling through on the breeders end. She won’t be having another litter until next spring now, so we are back on the hunt for a new breeder. We are looking for a family companion/protecter. We are very active in our lifestyle with lots of outdoor activities. We were hoping to get a Black/Tan or Black/Red or mix of Tan/Red to Black. But health and temperament above anything. We are planning to start a family in the next couple years. We had a reservation on a female as we thought a girl would be a better suit for us. We live in Alberta Canada and would be open to anything in Canada or US. Was just wondering if any one out there can reference me a breeder that fit what we were looking for. Above anything else, good breeders with very ethical backgrounds. We would love to have a puppy as soon as possible as we were already ready to receive a pup in June. Sorry for the novel^^.
Thanks for your time.
Alex
Hi,

If you are still looking for a breeder in Canada, I can help you figure it out. There are probably only a handful of breeders I would trust to give me the exact pup I'm looking for.

And for what you want, there are probably only two breeders I would be looking at.

PM me if you want my opinions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

If you are still looking for a breeder in Canada, I can help you figure it out. There are probably only a handful of breeders I would trust to give me the exact pup I'm looking for.

And for what you want, there are probably only two breeders I would be looking at.

PM me if you want my opinions.
Im also looking for a puppy and researching breeders in BC, would love to know your opinions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts