German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of a crazy moose we had hanging around our house for a couple of days. On two separate occasions she walked to literally 5 feet of us. We were standing right outside our garage so we hurried inside and watched her from the doorway. She had no fear what so ever of us. Moose typically will not get that close to people. She was a really young moose so we think her mother must have died and someone in our neighborhood was feeding her. So she associated people with lunch. It was quite scary. I was a nervous wreck knowing she was out there and no fear of us or dogs. I watched her literally walk with a couple of feet of our neighbor's dogs and not even flinch as there were going crazy trying to get to her. After a couple of days she just stopped coming around.

So here is a few up close and personal pictures of her. (My favorite is the one with the tongue hanging out).

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy them

·
Registered
27,240 Posts
Aww, she is adorable, but intimidating at the same time. Her ears remind me of Onyx!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally Posted By: Wisc.TigerIs that a young one that momma has encouraged sometimes none to gently to take a hike so she can have time for her new baby that will be born in a little while.

Val
My dh said no because she was very small and there was one living down near the base (we live about 2 miles from the gate) whose mother had died and he seemed to think it could have been her.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Awww hope the poor little one survives without momma!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts