German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was looking for a pup of my own I had two females in mind that I had seen working in person and liked, one was Calais Adlerstein, who ended up being Akela's mother and the other was Tosca del Lupo Nero, so when my breeder told me her owner wanted to breed her to Akela it was an honor for me. We waited to have Akela köered and Tosca was nice enough to enter in heat that same week we were in Santiago.

Here is the mating check for both:
Akela de Poputchik x Tosca del Lupo Nero

There were 4 pupsd, three females and one male. Here there are pictures of them.

Mine is the bicolor male, and I'm giving him as Christmas-Birthday present to my helper, who has done a lot for me and both of my dogs, which gives me the opportunity to train with them and see him grow.

·
Registered
27,228 Posts
Congrats Catu! They are beautiful!!!
I hope you'll share pics and updates of your lucky helpers puppy. What a generous gift!

·
Super Moderator
32,162 Posts
Wow, they are SO cute! :wub: Congrats!!!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Congrats on the new litter.. and are they ever cute..

·
Super Moderator
18,681 Posts
Little alligators. :) Very cute and that is a very nice gift for your helper.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I see some pups who will become stunning adults. Very generous gift! Your helper is very lucky!

·
Registered
31,874 Posts
Nice looking puppies. Congratulations!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. I'm having puppy fever right now and probably I'm almost as excited as the friend I'm giving the pup to. Unfortunately I'm moving (dogs included) to work in Santiago, so while the pup comes south, I'll travel north and I'll miss his first months.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts