German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working towards competing in trials with my dog this year and I need help with his registered name, I am stumped

His name is Parker, he is a 102lb Cream German Shepherd- Big gold boy haha

We don't have a kennel name or anything to go off of
Any suggestions welcomed!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cream Puff Parker Von Haus-Goldlöckchen (Goldilocks)

Not one I've heard before anyways! 😂 I love his cream color, so unique! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn’t have any good ideas yet to check if the name was in use. But I agree on the tedious task haha I was thinking 2-4 words max.
You can use this little gadget to make sure the name you want isn't already in use.

Whatever you choose, most clubs still require entry by hand. Writing all those letters into little premium boxes repeatedly gets verrrry tedious. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,631 Posts
If your subdivision, town home or apartment complex has a name: Parker Of Light House Point
Or your state: Montana's Parker

·
Registered
710 Posts
What a handsome fellow!

The breeder didn't have a theme or require that you use their kennel name? If not, then pretty much anything that meets the requirements would work, like the suggested Savvy Rae's Walk In The Park.

Also, depending on how long it's been since his puppy registration application was issued, it can be up to an additional $65 to register him.

Oh, and there is a handy fillable PDF entry form that you can fill out on the computer, so you don't have to write it all by hand. http://images.akc.org/pdf/AEN999.pdf It's not good for Scent Work, though, if that's what you are planning on doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts