German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy new year everyone.

Found few old posts about air purifiers. I am just wondering if any good air purifiers out there in market are available.
Personally, I am allergy to dog/cat hair and I am also getting allergy shots. It helps, but still want to reduce the dust and odor from pets.

I really appreciate if you can share some experience and recommendation on air purifiers. I am thinking to buy two.

Thank you

·
Super Moderator
2,503 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,250 Posts

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
i feel my allergy is under control. I more want to reduce the dander and odor
Many years ago we had the Rocky Mountain air purifier we bought at a pet expo. I remember the name because it made the room smell so fresh. We were happy with and lasted many years. I don't know if it was the best one. I always see other brands of air purifiers I n allergists office and remembers seeing a catalog there. I figured they would know much about them. I rembered the one we had made the air feel fresh it was a small unit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeap, air purifiers do well to combat allergies --- but how well they work, especially for allergies, dust and pet dander, depends on what kind you get.

The best air purifier, in my experience, is BISSELL AIR30 Smart Purifier ranked by ProductAdvisor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts