German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so my father and I take Chucho and Shilo up in the woods behind our apartment to let them run, play, swim etc. And other people with dogs do as well, But EVERY time this dog "coby" comes up he is agressive and assertive and trys to dominate shilo, now shilo is a shy girl and obays fast, so they play fine. But chucho is different, hes dominate, dogs will approch, smell him 'sent' and either pick a fight or back off..

Any ways.. this coby dog approches and emideatly we call our dogs back and put their leashes back on, coby comes up to chucho (both now hackels raised growling) and he trys to be all asertive, the lady says "oh hes friendly!" and i say "well he dont look like it and mine aint so call him off" she calls him and he doesnt even come back!! And let me add chucho has already gotten in a real fight with this dog before..

Then this dog takes Chuchos ball... He is VERY teritorial with his ball.. and he gets super aggresive, and i say "espesially when dogs take his ball" she smerks and says "oh ill TRY to get it back"

ooo people piss me off!! i cannot belive her at this point, she continues walking, past us and we of course dont get our ball back and the dog takes about a half hour to fallow her. I cannot belive people. this happes to me ALL the time!!

Sorry i just had to rant..

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I've just come to the conclusion that people are stupid :mad:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Agreed. A person is smart (occasionally lol) but people are extremely stupid. It never really occured to me till after I worked retail for a few years. Some poeple....just...wow.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Agreed. A person is smart (occasionally lol) but people are extremely stupid. It never really occured to me till after I worked retail for a few years. Some poeple....just...wow.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

yup.... i regularly say how stupid people are in general but specific people are really cool and intelligent.

to the OP, sorry bout the bad experience. Some people just amaze me in their stupidity. hope you have a better experience next time!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks you guys ,, i just saw the lady again today and called my dogs and turned in the other direction, i just wish she were a tiny bit more resposible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts