German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumi earned her first Q and a first place in our first ever agility trial. Granted it was a level 1 course but I’m still pretty excited since it was our first time. Way to go girlie dog!!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Wonderful! Hey- there's NO shame in Level 1! I found Level 1 & 2 to be significantly harder than higher levels, and I've heard plenty of other say the same. GREAT work and congrats!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Congrats

That is awesome. He looks happy & proud.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Congratulations! She sure is a beautiful dog :)

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Congrats!!! Everyone must start somewhere and Level 1 is it. Agility is not easy.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Rumi earned her first Q and a first place in our first ever agility trial. Granted it was a level 1 course but I’m still pretty excited since it was our first time. Way to go girlie dog!!
What are you talking about 'granted it was a level 1 course'. You both did FANTASTIC! There are dogs/handlers that never even get to a level they can enter a trial let alone get a 1st place ribbon!

Onwards and upwards!

You going to the AKC Nationals this year? Any GSD at any level! Can be your first AKC trial ever! Just outside of Philly! So close to you (not?)

http://gsdca.org/events/national-information/2013-schedules

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:congratulations: That's awesome :)

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Hey, next time we want VIDEOS of the run!

:)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the congrats. It was a fun time!

MRL- videos may be coming. Our trainer took one of our winning run. She had a nice video camera that she bought for shooting in low light conditions @ trials. She hasn't figured out how to send yet.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Congratulations, and what a beautiful dog you have!!

I would love to do agility someday. It just looks like so much fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts