32,304 Posts
Yes! Halo going up a tree at 7 months old

A friend with her dog in the same tree

Halo doing what she does :wub:

She's pretty high up here considering how small the area she's sitting on is

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Here's Pimg going down a ramp I built for a slalom skateboarding contest. This probably counts- though she certainly didn't do a 2on/2off at the bottom! :hammer:

Wildo, I accidentally deleted your pictures while trying to enlarge them! Please put them back up and I'll be more careful!!! (maggieroselee)

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
This is such a great thread! I love the pics of baby Stark and the ones of Halo up a tree.
Here are pics of my two in various everyday-life agility situations:

Gryffon doing directed jumps on a winter walk (with a stub of a stick in his mouth).

Up on a hay bale:

Blurry pic of going over an oxer-type jump (he decided to take a traffic cone over it on his own).

Keeta going across a swinging playground bridge.

Gryffon going across a swinging tire bridge:

Balancing excercises:

Keeta is an expert log-walker:

Dual log-jumping:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Jackpot

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Love avonbankcollies's new addition to this thread!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nice view from up here!
Fallon07222015 009.jpg

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bumping this ancient thread but this is my Rottie mix. He's surprisingly better at anything agility related than my shepherd. My GSD jumps higher and is faster but is a very clumsy boy. He's still young so I'll give him some time. This photo was over a year ago, and he was maybe 80lbs, a little over a year old. Ignore my ex gf in the photo lmao.

Attachments

·
Registered
714 Posts
I just now saw this thread, for whatever reason. Did you know that there are two different organizations that offer titles in canine parkour?

The International Dog Parkour Association was the first to offer titles. http://www.dogparkour.org/ Both Leo and Lily have a Training title from them (Ilka, too) and I just submitted for Leo's Novice title.

The organization that I prefer is All Dogs Parkour. All Dogs Parkour Both girls have their Level 5 and Championship titles, and are working on Level Premier and Grand Championship titles. Ilka made it through Level 4 before I lost her.

While they both offer titles, they are quite different in the way they are structured, and what they requirements are. ADP has a Special Division for senior or physically less adept dogs, and offers a wider choice in behaviors. With IDPKA, there is a set list of behaviors for each level, although you can request a modification or substitution if your dog can't do something.

These are all of Leo's ADP passes to date: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx0msUJOS0DEv8OSAPTPlMj5vLRzRtWjU

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Fun thread! Leorose that video did not load or it may be my phone.
I patted a rock for Luna to jump on she scaled the jetty wall that can be seen in the photo behind her and winded up on the other side in the water. She decided she liked the water
Right after that.

·
Super Moderator
6,408 Posts
Anything that gets dogs and their owners out training and trying new things is great.Glad you and your dogs are having fun together:)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Fun thread! Leorose that video did not load or it may be my phone.
It's a playlist of about twenty videos. This is one of them, her Level 5/Championship run.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts