1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
How awesome and to experience that. Congrats on getting to this level. No matter what in the end you have a great bond to last a lifetime. Congrats and great photography

·
Super Moderator
6,133 Posts
Love the photos!
I’ve only shown at Purina Farms one time, and it was great.

Reactions: WIBackpacker

·
Super Moderator
32,586 Posts
Those are GREAT pictures!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Congratulations! The pics are amazing and I keep going back to the avatar pic and the last pic. Wish they were side by side. Same happy smile.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice pictures! Wish I could have gone, hopefully next year.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice pictures! Wish I could have gone, hopefully next year.
It looks like it’s gonna be in your neck of the woods next year - I can’t say enough good things about how welcoming the event coordinators/chairs were to the new handlers (ie: me). I hope you can go, it was so cool to see a full trial of GSD’s instead of the token one or two that I usually see around here. :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
It looks like it’s gonna be in your neck of the woods next year - I can’t say enough good things about how welcoming the event coordinators/chairs were to the new handlers (ie: me). I hope you can go, it was so cool to see a full trial of GSD’s instead of the token one or two that I usually see around here. :)
omg it is!! :surprise: I didn't even know, just assumed it would be at Purina again. Well shoot, now I definitely have to go! Will you be going in 2019?

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
omg it is!! :surprise: I didn't even know, just assumed it would be at Purina again. Well shoot, now I definitely have to go! Will you be going in 2019?
I hope so - it’s a long haul for me so I have to see what I can wrangle out of my work schedule.

Excited for you guys! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts