German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is maybe an unusual posting, but looking for a german shepherd named Agar Bimoran (he can be found on pedigree database dot com).

My friend had a very nice female, and found Agar as a stud. Agar was an import, and he has AKC papers. The man who studded him, sold him shortly thereafter to a man who frequently travels from location to location for his job.

When my friend tried to register the papers, the AKC will not register the puppies because there is no DNA sample on file (a rule that had changed between the time that he got his papers and before he was bred). However, the man who bought Agar is not longer at the address or phone number on file with the seller because he went through a divorce and is no longer there and no one seems to know how to get ahold of him.

So I'm posting here, where there is a lot of traffic, out of the off chance that someone might ever hear the unique name and be able to put us in contact with the owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Agar is the father of one of my pups. Cory Dewberry had Agar, sold him to someone in Alabama who couldn't handle him and Cory got him Back. Then Cory got into some trouble with the law (a quick google search will reveal the details) but if you're really interested, I suppose I could give you the # I have for him. Although I am not sure if it still works anymore. Last time I talked to him was in January.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts