German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hii everyone please guide me i have a female of germensheferd 5 years old after bleeding round about 10 days like18 may 2015 i mated and second mated after one day 20 may 2015 but
light red bleeding small drop can't stop and iam not sure my female pregnant or not last mating and now the time about 3 days

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I think you're having trouble with responses due to the time difference. A large majority of the members of this forum are from North America. When you posted it was very late at night here. Give us a chance to wake up today and I'm sure you'll get some advice. I am not experienced in breeding and so cannot offer anything but hopes that your dog is okay.

·
Super Moderator
18,686 Posts
Females are normally in heat (bleeding) for 3 or so weeks. It is not unusual for them to continue to bleed after breeding. If you bred your girl on days 10-12 then she may continue to bleed for another 10 days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you sir you have to guide me.....iam so happy and i apprciate all team members and all members of this page iam so excited and i hoppe this is the really page how works professionally and pure ethics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts