German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seven is now a year old and we have had her for nearly a year (from a shelter at 7 wks). In that year I've learned quite a bit...

When you teach the cute, itty bitty puppy to ring a bell to go out because she is too short to see her at the backdoor, she will learn to ring the bell for everything forever (food, water, treats, attention, boredom).

A reliable recall isn't necessarily "Come" sometimes it can be the Pupparoni song.

Using the Pupparoni song for recall is embarrassing.

A GSD can completely dismember Polly pockets, but can also, with surgical precision, amputate all but one Barbie finger.

Eventually your kid will get used to the teeth marks on Barbies' legs and stop crying about them.

There are invisible crumbs on the couch and our clothes, but don't worry she'll take care of them.

Im not the last person my husband French kissed.

Negative attention is still attention. Sometimes she'll saunter across the living room with something she isn't supposed to have just to get attention.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
So very true! And isn't your gsd an excellent teacher :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
A GSD can completely dismember Polly pockets, but can also, with surgical precision, amputate all but one Barbie finger.
:eek: I hope it wasn't the middle finger! :D

I love the list, thanks for the chuckle :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hehehehe!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
That is so true. Thanks that was a great laugh. The bell story that had me rolling as well as the pupperoni song. Gotta love a smart girl.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts