German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wow.....drinking the "stones" all the way down there huh? I thought that was just a PA thing. Hey Kain looks a lot like my girl, her face is getting darker and darker everyday. And the black lines that run up by her or his toenails looks like their nails are longer than they realy are don't you think? Good times........Oh hey guess what.....we are locked down....AGAIN...place is rockin lately.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wow.....drinking the "stones" all the way down there huh? I thought that was just a PA thing. Hey Kain looks a lot like my girl, her face is getting darker and darker everyday. And the black lines that run up by her or his toenails looks like their nails are longer than they realy are don't you think? Good times........Oh hey guess what.....we are locked down....AGAIN...place is rockin lately.
Sounds like a good day to work the tower, huh? :) Keystone isn't just a PA thing, there are plenty of 'stoners' down here too. Here's another pic of Kain with better lighting. I think he knew I was photographing him, so he struck a pose. :) Take care bud and watch those thugs.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts

Smooth all over..............LOL

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts