German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purely out of curiosity, does anyone know the name of the breeder Ben Affleck got his GSD from?

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
nope

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really want to find out his GSD's pedigree. His GSD is beyond stunning IMO.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Just did a quick google search but came up with nada. He is stunning :wub:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
No idea, the dog is beautiful but looks highly untrained in every picture Ive seen the dog is pulling him all over the place some with him barking at the end of the leash ect. you would think being a millionaire you would want a trained dog not one that looks out of control

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Surely someone here will know!? My guess is a New England breeder, but could be California?

Anyone?

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Yeah, I have no idea. Good looking GSD. It's funny there were a few comments online of people posting that it's NOT a GSD. lol

He would probably never disclose where he came from especially if it was a breeder. Hollywood seems to promote rescue only & will scream that from the roof tops!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No kidding! I am fond of his markings and conformation.

Although I am a sucker for sables and large blankets. Von Bendlerblock in NW Indiana has some gorgeous sables. They may be who I go to for my next GSD. A great dog is worth the 21 hr drive each way to pick up, but my parents live in Indy so my mom would be willing to help gauge the breeders. She has a lot of experience with that.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
No idea, the dog is beautiful but looks highly untrained in every picture Ive seen the dog is pulling him all over the place some with him barking at the end of the leash ect. you would think being a millionaire you would want a trained dog not one that looks out of control
Some unfortunate pictures wont tell you anything about the dog. Not all pics show him pulling. Could be any reason why the dog was barking. It happens to all of us, only that we do not have to deal with paparazzis.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Some unfortunate pictures wont tell you anything about the dog. Not all pics show him pulling. Could be any reason why the dog was barking. It happens to all of us, only that we do not have to deal with paparazzis.

My thoughts as well. Thank GOODNESS there's not a camera on me snapping & recording:eek: lol

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
My thoughts as well. Thank GOODNESS there's not a camera on me snapping & recording:eek: lol
Sheesh, no kidding!

Beautiful dog! Looks very confident out in public.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I know Keifer Sutherland, Rod Stewart and Enrique Iglesias got their Shepherds from Lundborg Land German Shepherds, Keifer's is especially gorgeous, by the same sire as one of my past dogs.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Chriss Angel adopted his GSD from a rescue... Good Story...dog actually escapes shortly after he got him!!

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
That's a good story. Looks like oSo has found a great home. Like how Chriss Angel said he's my shadow, we all know that very well:gsdbeggin:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I think I'm just surprised to see celebs with real sized dogs instead of yap yaps. And Affleck's dog is stunning. Really beautiful dog.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Definitely think he's Czech line. I can't get enough of their build and faces. So stoic.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts