German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hello everyone! You guys would never believe what happened yesterday. My girlfriend and I, along with one of my friend, looked up the seller's number on craigslist (602 515 9183 thats his number by the way, buyers beware!!!!) and found out that he was selling all these stuff. So we saw one of his new ad about selling a 8 week old pitbull and decided to call him and meet up with him, pretending we were gonna buy it. That way we can confront him. As we were meeting up at a local Walmart, when he saw us in his car, he quickly drove off! I was like "LOL", he sure was scared. Anyways, after that we went to his friend's house where we picked up the puppy. Knocked on their door, and told his friends to beware and watch out when people do dirty business like that. At least he got the message now. Even though I bought that puppy for $250, it's okay. Because this puppy is sure a blessing, and I can't wait to grow up with him! =] I kind of have a feeling he might be a mix GSD with some other mix. He learns fast and easy. But who knows. Other than that, it sure wasn't $250 down the drain, it's $250 to a cheerful puppy along with a well lesson learned. Live life and learn, never live in regrets, no matter what! =]]]]]] Just wanna say thanks again for everybody with the advices and everything, I really appreciate it! I'm definitely going to stick with this forum!

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
it's $250 to a cheerful puppy along with a well lesson learned. Live life and learn, never live in regrets, no matter what! =]]]]]]
GOOD FOR YOU! Looks like you got a beautiful puppy, and a great attitude to end up with a fantastic life companion! Keep posting photos, can't wait to see him grow!

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
also good for you:)) He sure is a cutie, and I also look forward to seeing how he turns out

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Haha thanks alot people! Well i've been having problems with uploading pictures to the computer from the camera lately, so i'll use the girlfriend's camera and upload some by this weekend!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I have a feeling that one day you'll look back and thank your lucky stars that you got yourself such a wonderful dog even if you were defrauded by the "breeder". Bruiser's breeder defrauded me, yet I wouldn't sell him for a gazzillon dollars.

What's you puppy's name?

Can't wait to see more pictures of him!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm glad you decided to keep him, and he's going to be a cool looking dog, and it sounds like you've bonded well. Not often you'll get ripped off and end up doing quite well(imo) out of it. lol

I'd make sure anyone who would listen knew about the breeder though if he sold him as a PB.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
I LOVE brindle colored dogs! They are very unusual.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts