German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I worry about this? 2 bottom adult teeth are coming in while the baby ones are still there looks lit his big ones moved the baby ones forward.. should I take him to the vet or is this normal he's 18 weeks

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Give it a week. If babies don't fall out take him in. Do you plan to show him? If not, then no big deal, retained teeth can be removed at neuter.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give it a week. If babies don't fall out take him in. Do you plan to show him? If not, then no big deal, retained teeth can be removed at neuter.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I thought about showing but still not to sure yet but all i'm really worried about is him having messed up teeth that's one thing I don't want like out of place

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
This happened when my female lost her baby teeth. She's got a perfect bite. Her adult teeth literally pushed the baby ones out of the way. She had a double set of canines for a couple weeks but after that, all was good.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I thought the same thing but that looks normal to me. My pups teeth looked like that but over time they grow in right.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Mine pup looked exactly like that with those exact two teeth. Within about a week the babies had fallen out and now the ones behind have moved even with the others in the bottom row.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts