German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share. Barons adult coat is coming in. It's all the way from his neck, to his tail.
Looks and feels amazing. Ranges from 4" to 2" wide. He is a couple days over three months.
Sorry, new puppy. I may over share.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Lisl's is doing the same. When she was a very young pup she had a black stripe down her back. It's now spread down her sides. The fur is black on the tips but brownish red underneath.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Can someone please explain what are we looking at? I can't tell what adult coat look like

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Can someone please explain what are we looking at? I can't tell what adult coat look like
If you can see on the pic his hair is longer over his spine area. This is the adult coat growing in, instead of the fuzz puppies have.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
How exciting . I can't and can wait until Dexs hair grows in. Since he's a sable I have no idea what he will look like.

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
It is coarser and shinier than the puppy hair.
The sable will be fun. It changes some even after the adult coat comes in and you go through some seasonal shedding.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is really tough to see in the picture. Really easy to see in real life. Very easy to feel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts