German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From an email I received:

Please, if anyone can help this purebred 3 yr old neutered male get into a rescue, we would be very grateful. Dog is in a very HIGH KILL shelter here in Western North Carolina. We can pull, HW test, vaccinate and board and help with transport. Have somebody coming North towards NY in the next week. Put with dogs and cats and didn't seem phased by them. Dropped off as an owner surrender with a truck load of kids so thinking he is ok with kids. Apparently kept running away and that is why he w as surrendered. Originally came from breeder in Asheville, NC. Look how sweet he is! Please, contact [email protected] if you can help or crosspost to someone who can.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Re: Western NC 3 yr old Male dies tomorrow!

He has been adopted, I just got off the phone with the shelter.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts

From the Petfinder site:

Quote:This is Max. He was an owner surrender and just came in. He is 3 years old, neutered, and UTD on shots. He is a full blooded German Shepard, apparently AKC registered but we do not have his paperwork. You will need a fenced in yard because his reason for surrender was that he roams. Former owner states he is great with kids, cats, and other dogs. This handsome guy needs a home with attention!

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.
Great with kids, dogs, AND cats?!! How often do you find a GSD like that? He sounds like he would be a great pet for someone who would spend some time training and bonding with him! A dog like this should be given more time to find a forever home!

·
Registered
132 Posts

That is awesome glad to hear he has found a home and wasn't left to that horrible fate.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

I hope they realize what a gem they now have, I was going to pull him myself if he was still listed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts