German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This shelter has about a 75% euth rate. It is near Birmingham, AL.

She was surrendered for escaping her UNFENCED yard, then adopted and returned for not being cat-safe. She can be bossy with some dogs. Said to be very sweet.

If you can help, please contact [email protected]. There is transport available to the Northeast.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Shelby Humane, AL--12 y/o Female, Jodie

BUMP!

She can be transported up here on 6/21, if a rescue has room. My friend is running a transport from AL to NH, and is more than willing to bring her along!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Bump for Jodie. She has been at the shelter for 5 weeks. I think if she doesn't get on the transport on the 21st/22nd, she most likely will be put down. I think they are giving her until then only because my friend is pushing so hard.

Please pass her information on to anyone who may be interested.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts

Originally Posted By: KaitadogBump for Jodie. She has been at the shelter for 5 weeks. I think if she doesn't get on the transport on the 21st/22nd, she most likely will be put down. I think they are giving her until then only because my friend is pushing so hard.

Please pass her information on to anyone who may be interested.
Bump for this girl!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Any news?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

She's still there, as far as I know. My friend still can squeeze her onto the transport for the 21st/22nd though.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Fingers crossed that someone pulls through this week. Otherwise we're out of time.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Back to page 1, Jodie.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Please don't let her miss her ride to a new life. Looks like we have someone who can help pull, we have a ride, now all we need is a place for her to go. Where is the ride headed to?? Is she headed to the New England area? If so, maybe we can contact the New England GSD rescue?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts

I can donate to an approved rescue to help with her expenses.

Please send me a PM if help is needed.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

She is still at the shelter (Surprisingly!), but could be PTS any day. My friend who volunteers down there is shocked that they have kept her for so long.

Jodie is NOT good with cats. She was adopted and returned for chasing the family cat.

If you know of any rescues closer to AL that might have options, please send her information to them. She is running out of time!

http://www.shelbyhumane.org/dogs3.htm

1 - 20 of 27 Posts