German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Re: Portsmouth, OH. #F12 F Blk/tan, timid/friendly

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11172712

this is a female shepard, black and tan with medium hair and large in size, she is a beautiful girl and is a little timid and needs some socialization but is friendly and needs a good home Our adoption fee is $63.00 and includes the spay or neuter and Dog License. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked. Any dog from any pound can be infected with parvo or other contagious diseases and should be isolated from your pets at home until examined or tested by a vet. All puppies receive a shot and are wormed upon adoption. If you adopt a puppy who has been vaccinated it should not be given another parvo vaccination for at least two weeks. For information on parvo, please consult a veterinarian. The breeds listed are only our best guess. We make no claims as to the temperament, breed, age or sex of any dog listed. Please be respectful to the Shelter Staff. Adoptions and rescues are first come, first served. The pound is not able to comply with requests to hold dogs. Thank you. Spaying and neutering offers your pet many health and behavior benefits and lessens the over population of homeless animals who must be euthanized at shelters!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Her picture breaks my heart

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

I know.... scared little girl ....
Originally Posted By: LandosMomhttp://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11172712

this is a female shepard, black and tan with medium hair and large in size, she is a beautiful girl and is a little timid and needs some socialization but is friendly and needs a good home Our adoption fee is $63.00 and includes the spay or neuter and Dog License. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked. Any dog from any pound can be infected with parvo or other contagious diseases and should be isolated from your pets at home until examined or tested by a vet. All puppies receive a shot and are wormed upon adoption. If you adopt a puppy who has been vaccinated it should not be given another parvo vaccination for at least two weeks. For information on parvo, please consult a veterinarian. The breeds listed are only our best guess. We make no claims as to the temperament, breed, age or sex of any dog listed. Please be respectful to the Shelter Staff. Adoptions and rescues are first come, first served. The pound is not able to comply with requests to hold dogs. Thank you. Spaying and neutering offers your pet many health and behavior benefits and lessens the over population of homeless animals who must be euthanized at shelters!

·
Registered
610 Posts

Aww poor puppers she's so scared...

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

bump for this scared little girl

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11172712

·
Registered
910 Posts

bump for the scared girl..

·
Registered
342 Posts

Every time I look at her picture she just breaks my heart. If she just knew what it was like to be loved she would probably shine! Bump for this sweetie in need of love and confidence.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts

This girl looks to have had a hard life, like she is just waiting to get hit

She would really shine with some TLC from a loving home

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

This one is gone from the site and they don;t have an Adopted page. I will call the shelter in the morning; doesn;t bode well for her.

NOTE: There is a new female blk/tan with her mixed pup on the site, I am starting a thread for that one.

·
Registered
342 Posts

Originally Posted By: dogsaverThis one is gone from the site and they don;t have an Adopted page. I will call the shelter in the morning; doesn;t bode well for her.

NOTE: There is a new female blk/tan with her mixed pup on the site, I am starting a thread for that one.

I hope it isn't bad news for this timid girl

1 - 20 of 21 Posts