1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Re: Paulding, OH - Chloe, Possible GS?

Quote:What are a dog's chances at this shelter? I forget ...
Not great - they are very rescue friendly and even welcome out-of-state adoptions (according to their Petfinder site), but are very small and rural, so they can't keep dogs for very long - but I don't know the exact number of days they have.

·
Registered
610 Posts

bumping paulding is not a good place to be...

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

There was another girl, Maxie, here last week, don;t think she made it out. Chloe is a young one, possibly longhaired, can anyone think of someone to contact about her?

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Have left another message with the Dog Warden this morning on how long Chloe has and that they should change her from a collie to a GS on their site. Also inquired re the status of Maxie that is no longer on the site.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Just talked to the shelter. They have changed Chloe's listing from collie to GS. She is very friendly and lovable, likes other dogs, knows simple commands. The pound is half full now so she has several days probably; they will call me if she is scheduled to be PTS.

NOTE: the two schnauzer mixes there are having bloody stools; that's a sign of Parvo. This is a small rural shelter w/o access to proper vet care so this bit of news is worrisome.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

She's young, healthy (so far) and friendly and smart, likes other dogs, perfect for a rescuer or family

1 - 20 of 40 Posts