German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crossposting:

Marion Animal Shelter, Mullins, SC

There are 2 gorgeous German Shepherds there. The owner had to turn them in because his house burned and now where he is staying will not let him have the dogs. I am unsure if they are males or females. I think it may be one female and one male. As far as I know there are no health problems with them. This shelter can only keep dogs 15 days and then they are euthanized. Please help if you can. I am not associated with the shelter. They are located near work and I go over there on break and give out treats and see what they have. These dogs are no pretty and seem to be in good shape. I know these dogs have been there at least 7 days.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Re: SC, Mullins 2 GSDs URGENT!

They are stunning. I'm thinking ones a boy and the other is a girl. What beautiful markings they have!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts

We are aware but are full, we can only cross post, etc. We also don't have anyone in Florence anymore, our founder just moved this weekend we are in the process of updating our petfinder location!

Bump for these beauties!!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

These two are just stunning. Its so sad that they've lost everything and might soon loose their lifes as well.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

I just called the shelter as I didn't see these two on Petfinder. The dogs are still there and have until the 7th. Both are Males. When I asked if they were friendly he said 'No Mam' but then said "they were just scared". I'd be scared too in that enviorment. Unfortunately he couldn't tell me any more about them.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

ONLY HAVE UNTILL THE 7th. Above post says someone is close that will go and see the dogs for you if interested.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts