·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Re: Lisbon, OH - #1423 M Blk/tan

1423 Avail 7/19

German Shepherd Dog
Large Adult Male Dog Pet ID: 1423
Columbiana County Dog Pound, Lisbon, OH

This boy was found wandering on Sunset Dr. He is not wearing any collar or ID. No one has called to report him missing or lost. He is friendly and appears to be in good health. He has been given a parvo/distemper vaccine.

<span style="color: #CC0000">He is scheduled for euthanasia at 1pm on Wed</span>.,

Please call 330-424-6663 ext.1757 if you are interested in giving him a second chance in your home. Our adoption fee is $60 CASH which includes his neutering, rabies vaccine, parvo/distemper vaccine, and 2008 Ohio dog license which will be honored anywhere in the state of Ohio through the end of 2008.

Lisbon, OH
<span style="color: #FF0000">330-424-6663 </span>

·
Registered
342 Posts

This boy just breaks my heart. And he hasn't much time.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

Bump...such a nice boy!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

This boy was found swimming down the creek. We have named him Adicus due to his strong nature. He is very stoic (as a german shep is) and appears to have had some formal obedience training. Adicus is very laid back and pensive as long as he is part of the party! He is not wearing any collar or ID. No one has called to report him missing or lost. He is friendly and appears to be in good health. He has been given a parvo/distemper vaccine.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Re: SAVED Lisbon, OH - #1423 M Blk/tan

He has been rescued

·
Registered
342 Posts

YEAHHHH!!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts

I just wanted to clarify that SASRA did not pull this dog. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is another group with the same name. Maybe one of our volunteers relayed information about another rescue taking him?

I'd hate to see him fall through the cracks - and I confirmed with our Placement Co-chairs that he isn't a SASRA dog.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts