1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Not on petfinder yet but here is their petfinder site

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA201.html

This from the person that interacted with him today

I was out at NEGAS this morning with my son and we had the pleasure of hanging out with "Rambo." He is aprox. 2 years old, black and tan, unaltered, long coated GSD. Brought in as stray with a collar but no tags or chip. This sweet guy enjoyed playing fetch and running about with my 4 year old son. He'd do well in a home with or without children. Has the beginnings of leash manners and showed little interest in the barking and lunging dogs in the pens we walked past.

No one has come to claim this gorgeous dog, and the only interested party wants him for a watch dog. Please someone, go rescue this beauty so he can be a part of a family and not yard art.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Re: LH Male Lavonia GA NEGAS beautiful

gorgeous

·
Registered
478 Posts

"The only interested party wants him for a watch dog"...UGH! Somebody save this wonderful sounding boy..

Kathryn

·
Registered
945 Posts

O good luck on a home for him. He need one

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Re: Lavonia GA, LH Male, NEGAS (beautiful)

Somebody....please get this guy. He's gorgeous and we don't want him to fall into the wrong hands.

·
Registered
478 Posts

Bumping this incredible dog in hopes he doesn't wind up as a "watch dog" in someone's back yard.

Kathryn

·
Registered
4,520 Posts

I can't believe no one is snatching up his handsome dude!

He looks so much like my previous LH. If I weren't married, he'd be mine already!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

There is a transport heading up north this weekend, which is coordinated by Tina Patael. One of her shelter stops is Anderson SC, which is 31 miles from this baby boy's shelter.
I don't know if Tina has room, but she may be able to find room in exchange for drivers ...
At any rate, if someone was interested, they would have to move REALLY fast for a true eval, vetting and probably arranging something for the 31 miles.
Just thought I would throw this out there. LMK, if interested and I'll hook you up with Tina.

·
Registered
278 Posts

HUBBA HUBBA...I'm in LOVE.....

·
Registered
478 Posts

Bump for this gorgeous boy! As for evaluation, the shelter manager at NEGAS is VERY rescue friendly and will do her best to evaluate.

Kathryn

1 - 19 of 19 Posts