German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
URGENT -8-5-08- I am a pure bred German Shepherd boy and I am one handsome fella - please come see me and inquire about adopting me...I am a SWEET boy with lots of love to give. I can be seen at DUPLIN ANIMAL CONTROL (this is a kill shelter) or you can call 910-296-2159 for more info on me.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11601750

* I called the shelter about this dog and they said that he is an owner surrender (reasons unknown) and that he appears to be approximately two years old although they don't really know. According to the gentleman I spoke with, this dog is intact and appears to be good with other dogs. He was <u>not</u> surrendered with the female I posted. The adoption fee is $15. There are no pictures posted on petfinder of this dog. If any rescue is interested, I can drive up there tomorrow to take pictures and try to get other information. This shelter also has a purebred Belgian Malinois.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Re: Kenansville, NC- No name- adult male GSD

I had emailed the contact on the website for a/c yesterday to see if I could get pictures, but the email came back to me.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts

To Ilovealldogs: You mentioned there is a Belgain Mal there also. Not on the shelter site. If you go to the shelter, pls get pics of the Mal and also get full body pic of Sandy.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Dogsaver,

I posted the pic I saw on petfinder of Sandy. I'll look at the site again, but that was the only one I saw unfortunately. Also, the Belgian Malinois was listed this morning, but it has since been removed so I can only assume it was adopted. I live an hour one way from the shelter, but can pull either of these dogs if a rescue wants to step forward for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts