German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Re: Johnsboro, GA Clayton YOUNG B/T/M Heartstick

Nero was just coming in the door when we took his picture so he's still a bit shell shocked to find himself in doggie jail. He appears to be less than a year old and even though he was nervous was still wagging and sweet. He will be available for adoption on Aug 10th so please come and meet him then. All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued at the time of adoption.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

Clayton Co. Police Dept. Animal Control Unit
1396 Government Circle
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: 770-477-3684
Fax: 770-603-4199
Email:
"I also have a person who can pull and board for $7 a day."

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Nero was just coming in the door when we took his picture so he's still a bit shell shocked to find himself in doggie jail. He appears to be less than a year old and even though he was nervous was still wagging and sweet. He will be available for adoption on Aug 10th so please come and meet him then. All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued at the time of adoption

770-477-3684

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

He is the cutest guy!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts

What a cutie!

·
Registered
342 Posts

I did it... I got the pics in

Okay, now that I've simmered down - he looks like a great young guy wondering what the heck he did to deserve being in doggy prison!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Nero is a nice boy and has an injured front foot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts